Resources and Assistance
RESOURCES AND ASSISTANCE
- The state of Michigan is here in our collective time of need to help ease anxieties and guide you through the uncertainties which come with this pandemic. Below are some resources to help.
- Emergency Assistance Apply for energy, health insurance, food & other assistance through MIBridges
- Unemployment Assistance
Apply for unemployment assistance through the Michigan Unemployment Insurance Agency
- Meet Up & Eat Up
Find a local school meal pickup site near you with the Department of Education’s Meet Up & Eat Up program
- Business Assistance
Explore business assistance resources with the Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Find a Job
Michigan companies need to fill thousands of critical, immediate vacancies to support work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Frequently Asked COVID-19 Questions
There’s a lot of uncertainty and misinformation regarding COVID-19. We’re here to help keep you informed, safe, and healthy during this public health crisis. Explore the categories below to find answers to questions that you might have.
Testing in Michigan
- COVID-19 Volunteering and Donations
- Apply for unemployment benefits
- Apply for assistance with health insurance, food, and other needs
- Find resources in your local community
- Locate your local school meal pickup site
- Resources for small businesses
- Contact the U.S. Disaster Distress Hotline for 24/7 crisis counseling
Where We Stand With COVID-19
The State of Michigan is working around the clock to test and treat COVID-19 patients. Below is the most recent data healthcare experts across the state have compiled. It is updated daily.
Total Confirmed Cases
Total COVID-19 Deaths
Daily Confirmed Cases
Daily COVID-19 Deaths
See Cumulative Data
Panel Latest CDC
Get the Latest From the CDC
The United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention has more information at a federal level about COVID-19 and our current pandemic. Click the link below to access the federal government’s information and resources.
Help Us Save Lives